Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter Monday




Hope this finds you all well and in the spring mode. We returned from my parents house yesturday. My Dad is recovering nicely from his hip replacement surgery. My Mom is also doing great. She has been by his side through out the whole thing. My sister and her family have also been awesome through the whole thing as well.

On Easter morning we had snow. My sister had the egg hunt because the bunny decided that her lawn was the best place for it, not in the house NO, but right out in the front yard. No one seemed to mind.


Have a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos! i was anxiously awaiting your easter pics. hard to get into spring mode when it's still in the 30's.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your Dad is doing well. Looks like your Easter was fun, love the snow......