Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh my more birthday goodness!!!




So Jayne and I met my lovely friend Dana for lunch today and she gave me this fabulous Vera Bradley Bag! It is so cute and I have never had a pink bag before I love it! Thanks Dana.

As you can see we had another school presentation to attend today. This time it was my smart and beautiful Julia's turn to WOW us with her remarkable research skills. This was a project about your family ancestry. She choose to do France out of the make up of our family. During the whole process she was very excited and always talking about each step in the research. Maybe we have a future scientist of some kind on our hands? Way to go Julia we are so proud of you.

Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job, julia! i am a huge fan of france. thanks for showing some pink, lenee. being the only girl in my house i am pink-deprived these days.