Sunday, November 18, 2007

It is November!!!!

Ali posted awesome button trees on her blog last week. Here is our attempt this weekend at crafting with 500 pins and a lot of buttons.
This is julia working on her ball ornament. She named the yellow creation "banana ball".

Jayne was very serious with her tree. She said at one point " I just can not get it straight." She was very upset by this. I on the other hand was very excited as the pink buttons gently cascade down the tree.
I can not believe that the holidays are just around the corner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would post pictures of this!!! Looks like they are doing an awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

i think the button trees and ornament all look great! so jealous. i also considered having my kids try this project, until i realized it would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Anonymous said...

so cool that they love to craft...and what great results!

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, forgot to put my name!

Anonymous said...

love the trees.. beautiful! Can't wait to give it a shot. my styrophone tree has been on my desk since Ali's post.. anna