Monday, March 5, 2007

Crazy monday.....

happy Monday. Well today was uneventfull except for school and work. I made ten of these cute birthday cards for a card swap at a local scrapbook store in clifton www.Stampinglyours.com. I was able to use my little fat chef stamp and some pretty patterned papers.
This thing will be a bag (I hope when it is finished) Diana and I read about them on the blog of a really good scrap book person http.bitsandpieces.typepad.com
The kids are all in bed, homework finally finished. We are going to watch a movie. Have a good night.

3 comments:

D said...

love the color of the yarn. Looks like it's going great.

Anonymous said...

cards are cute too!!!

Anonymous said...

The cards were GREAT. Everyone loved them at the swap. I'll leave the crocheting to you. I can only do a chain stitch. (but I think I need a reminder on how to even do that..lol) Thanks for linking the store however it is stampinglyyoursnj.com.. :) Thanks Lenee. I enjoy reading your blog!

anna