Monday, March 5, 2007

Crazy monday.....

happy Monday. Well today was uneventfull except for school and work. I made ten of these cute birthday cards for a card swap at a local scrapbook store in clifton www.Stampinglyours.com. I was able to use my little fat chef stamp and some pretty patterned papers.
This thing will be a bag (I hope when it is finished) Diana and I read about them on the blog of a really good scrap book person http.bitsandpieces.typepad.com
The kids are all in bed, homework finally finished. We are going to watch a movie. Have a good night.

3 comments:

D said...

love the color of the yarn. Looks like it's going great.

d said...

cards are cute too!!!

Anna said...

The cards were GREAT. Everyone loved them at the swap. I'll leave the crocheting to you. I can only do a chain stitch. (but I think I need a reminder on how to even do that..lol) Thanks for linking the store however it is stampinglyyoursnj.com.. :) Thanks Lenee. I enjoy reading your blog!

anna