Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Some creativity...







Love this picture. This is Julia's creation. She has always liked to draw and sketch.







Here she is practicing her recorder. I think it was hot cross buns.










James is currently studing China in social studies, so they are learning about the art of origami. Here is his flock of cranes.





















This is an album that I first viewed on Donna Downey's blog. Diana and I worked on it one night while the men played Texas Hold'em. It was a lot of fun. I am using mine for the photos from the trip to the American Museum of Natural History. The name is embossed within the Basic Grey book plate. I was able to use several Stampin up stamp sets that I had not previously used. Diana has awesome description on her blog check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love the cover of those books you and diana made. and it appears as though james and julia are following your creativity path!